View Single Post
Old 03-28-2014, 07:03 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  
matt4x4

Originally Posted by cocopuff3315 View Post
This will sound like whining and it probably is. Well I did 60 days clean and sober then thought I could manage and handle my drinking. I realize I am spinning out of control again and doing stupid irresponsible things like having unprotected sex and random "hook ups" with strangers in black-out state. I'm frequenting bars again and drinking heavily again.

Humiliating myself is drunken states like an idiot and having people use me and treat me like garbage. I don't know what is going to happen but I'm drinking again and hate the stupid choices I make and things I say but crave alcohol.

I'm a real chronic alcoholic suffering from alcoholism. I've blacked out twice this week. I think I am going to a meeting tonight for the first time I am so tired of this cycle.

Sorry for complaining and whining I feel isolated, alone and confused with nobody to talk to. This is getting ridiculous.
Blackouts dont happen to normal drinkers. Its good to seek help, AA is very successful if you have the willingness and open-mindedness to go with it.