Thread: XAH abused DD8
View Single Post
Old 03-26-2014, 11:19 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
wanttobehealthy

I thought when this day came (and I have NO doubt it has occurred before and I didn't know it) I would be a puddle of tears and unable to function. Knowing my kids have been abused by their "father" is not a day I thought I would find myself able to function on...

Instead, I feel like I just got equipped with bullet proof armour and am ready to charge into the line of fire with no fear bc NO ONE least of all the POS whose sperm contributed to my kids, is EVER going to hurt them EVER again...

His façade is crumbling... fast... I have proof and am going to fight to keep them safe no matter what that means for him. He is choosing these behaviors and I am choosing to fight back.

Im saving my anger for here and being the consummate calm, well spoken, sane mom I am with the authorities bc being hysterical does not help (learned that one the hard way over the years).

The supervisor I worked my way up to actually told me she appreciated my ability to calmly and clearly tell her why I wouldn't tolerate the other worker and that I sounded perfectly reasonable in my concerns... A far cry from the worker who asked me if I provoked xAH into hitting me...

I am all but sure I will be non renewed from my teaching job at the end of the year bc of the amt of time I have missed due to court issues and sick kids (emotional toll makes them physically sick and my older daughter has SEVERE anxiety). I realized yesterday with the DCYF worker that if I am unemployed I am eligible for legal aid through them so I am actually hoping that I lose my job bc until I do I am either doing this on my own or keeping my useless money sucking lawyer who has told me for months to cooperate with xAH and appease and that will get me what I want...

I told her once she didn't understand him and she threatened to quit just before a hearing if I didn't trust her... Clearly I should have let her quit but that's a whole separate matter...