View Single Post
Old 03-23-2014, 12:54 PM
  # 16 (permalink)  
Hammer
Engineer Things; LOVE People

You follow I am not saying the Laws of Attraction are like real or anything. I have to do a LOT of Inductive Reasoning in some of my work -- make up connections that may or may not be correct, and then knock them down -- Deductively. Sort of like consider ALL possibles, take away the ones that cannot and that only leaves you with what is. Part of Forensic Analysis. So I play with ideas . . . and the "When You Are Smiling, The Whole World Smiles With You" stuff seems to be so.

Louis Armstrong~"When You're Smiling" - YouTube

But I forgot that I had your "Elevator Experience" on the DART Train a couple of years ago, now. A Korean woman was in line for tickets ahead of me, and trying to stuff dollar bills in the machine. I have a card I use for business/travel, so I just swiped it for her and said something like Happy Birthday, or some such. Really I had watched and she was trying to put $7 one dollar bills in the machine, and we would have both missed the train if we had waited.

But she hunted me down on the train to give me the money. I noticed that her fingernail polish was chipped (never, never on a Korean professional type). I asked her to keep the money as a gift, just for the day. She blushed and was very grateful. Turned out she was an Business MBA type and Real Estate Broker hurt severely in the Great Recession.

At the time, we were Real Estate shopping -- just a few months before Mrs. Hammer went really bonkers and forced us homeless. So I gave the woman ALL my personal details / information, so she could shop Real Estate for us.

She told me some of her story, married to a US Army Officer, Aviation. He died in a Helicopter Crash. I had been an US Army Corps of Engineers Officer, and still was using my rucksack to carry my notebooks and data info for work I was doing downtown. She saw all that, and then climbed in my seat and started feeling me up, telling me that she did not care about anything, how lonely she had been, just come and visit her sometimes and be her lover, on and on.

Fortunately my stop came and I jumped off the train. But she still has my email, text number, etc . . . sends pictures (nice ones ) for Christmas and stuff. Was showing some of the guys at work that . . . and she is not so bad . . . and you know all the guys only say one thing -- Why The Hell Did You Not Nail Her !?!?!