View Single Post
Old 03-23-2014, 12:24 PM
  # 15 (permalink)  
CodeJob

Hammer,

This is a nice story about you. So sweet to know you are smiling and happy planning some project. Self esteem is good. Even if it is a fleeting thing, it is a hopeful thing and should be cultivated.

Smoking is gross but he is very good about smoking outside.

I am ambivalent about Laws of Attraction. Not sure I believe or all the implications of believing I can accept - like accidents and disease are somehow your fault.

Homme Despot definitely a good spot to people watch. Especially when they have those free kid build activities... I should go there too and hang around the contractor snack/coffee area! Having it figured out and actually having an affair are 2 different things. I should invite my divorced friend to my work though or have her meet me at the hardware store in the wealthier zip codes!

Well I want Wichita State to win. So far they are hanging with Ky. Next commercial I am going to straighten out the Tupperware shelf. That stuff is evil and falls upon me when I open the cupboard. I guess it will be one of my Acts of Service that never manages to remain neat and orderly.