View Single Post
Old 03-23-2014, 10:39 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
RachelNorth

hi. I am 10 years more pathetic than you. Been sober since last june and then spent last two weeks drinking. Who does this!! Walking my dog with beer in my pocket, saying hi to other dog walkers but then pulling it out of my pocket as soon as they out of sight. Been out for beer every morning for the two weeks. was at my local supermarket at 8am yesterday, put some bread and a newspaper in basket to distract from beer and wine. I hope they thought I was going to a party in the afternnon but the shame is I know they knew I was buying it to drink straight away. you are right it is pathetic. but its not, we are ill, we cannot help it, we can help not touching any but once we touch it we are gone, I have done what you said (walked around a city in a drunken daze) many times but no more. This time I am back for good. Pleae use this website as much as you can. Only we undertstand.

First time in two weeks I have put computer on and first I see is your post. I feel for you and offer whatever comfort I can but the thing is I get it. I understand what you are doing, we all do, keep coming back. I am gonna be hooked on here for next few days cos I know I have a bad withdrawal to come.

Stay on this site. I am. Take care.