View Single Post
Old 03-23-2014, 07:48 AM
  # 12 (permalink)  
Hammer
Engineer Things; LOVE People

Originally Posted by CodeJob View Post
I've been wondering what is next, but maybe it appears smoking is solo for now.
The kids and I were hoping for smoking.

She would have to step outside to do it.

Smoking is the one her sponsor wound up with.

And sex now? He claims he feels neutered - nothing. I am coming up on 14 mo no sex. I finally looked at those seedy posting on CL just this weekend. Gross. I'd be better off just propositioning one of the professionals at work - I could just ride the elevator until someone said yes. I could then drag him off the elevator for coffee to confirm his name matches his ID, get his cell number, and compare schedules to set up a "meeting". It is funny I am making a lot of gains in my recovery that could all be blown to heck over lack of intimacy.
Yeah, Craigslist -- "Send Pictures!"

You have this all figured out. Impressive.

My license/ID is expired. (Birthday Thing) So I guess I would be safe from your wily strategy. (wicked woman )

Funny part for me is I am doing So Much Better with things in general, those "Laws of Attraction" things are kicking in. I find myself just smiling at people and they smile back. Was picking up some stuff for a project yesterday at the Homeless Depot. Solar Project -- which I like SO MUCH better than PetroChem, so I was probably smiling about that, too . . .

This woman says to me, "I have to tell you that you are a very handsome man." Normally any pretty woman even talks to an Enginerd, and *we* wilt, but I just laughed back, and said, "You are not too hard on the eyes, yourself. Perhaps if things were some other place, some other time, who knows?" She said, "Oh, I am not hitting on you, I just had to tell you that you are very handsome." We just smiled.

Self Esteem is an okay thing.

Law of attraction - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia