View Single Post
Old 03-22-2014, 10:24 AM
  # 12 (permalink)  
L0stH0pe

ok ive picked myself up off the floor now FF... my gp told me "there's no more we can do for you" and ive been on the waiting list for psych as an urgent referral for 18 months now.. so no point going down that route.

cant afford private therapy .. thanks to AH having put us in huge debt, and there just not being that extra to spend on something as extravagant as that. AH at least is getting all the services he needs, weekly counselling sessions, drug testing, dr's, psychiatrist from the addiction center he attends..

we dont have NA Anon locally to me, but do have AL Anon, but they run a thursday evening when its our dinner time and i have noone to sit with the kids as we have no friends, plus i struggle with the "higher power" stuff... i mean really, really struggle because i dont believe in it at all ... and yes, ive looked at the "alternative" 12 steps as well and still there is that "higher power" thing creeping up. I read somewhere that i could use a doorknob as a higher power, ive asked our various doorknobs if they would take on the job, but so far nothing has been forthcoming from them @_@