Thread: An Update....
View Single Post
Old 03-21-2014, 11:33 AM
  # 16 (permalink)  
hopeful4

I am sort of in the same boat as Emmy...I feel the need to keep updating to keep myself sane, and you people certainly help me with that!

I can see my kids are getting usto the situation. Last night he took them to dinner, they had a good time. He was weepy after he dropped them off, they just said, "Bye Dad," and went to play on the trampoline.

Tonight they are staying w/him at his sisters house. My niece will be in from college for the weekend and my other niece lives there, so they will have fun. He is taking them to the movies tomorrow during the day then bringing them home.

He got paid today so I paid bills and sent him an email of what I paid. He got a little pi$$y about $ but nothing major. Glad to be done with that for the day. I paid them all via my debit card so they would immediately come out of our account as I have this fear he will clean that account out. I have my own account also but need part of his check at this point too as these are joint bills I am paying.

He seems up and down and all over the place. I hate to say, I don't have much respect. He caused this, not me. I also told him he has to be strong for the kids and he sort of just brushed me off about that which does not build much respect either.

So today has officially been one week, and I can only say I am glad it's over.

I hope you all have a happy and peaceful weekend. Thank you so much for bearing with me and letting me ramble on!