Thread: alone
View Single Post
Old 03-21-2014, 03:21 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
L0stH0pe

Originally Posted by myheartaches View Post
Divorce
That is SOOO much easier said than done!!! and not everyone is in a position TO divorce!!!

story74, sorry you are going through this, i think you will soon realise though, that you are NOT alone, not with the lovely people here on this forum. I know exactly how you feel, as that is where i found myself at a few days ago, i got so, so, so ANGRY and hurt and felt disappointed, betrayed and all those other things. All those feelings came crashing down on me in one go when i was having a hard time parenting my very difficult daughter and AH was unable to help, because (surprise, surprise) he was out getting high.

I have two boys with autism, have complex Ptsd and asd myself.. and here he is, out, getting high. I needed some help and again, the person i married (who had vowed to love and cherish me) was out with "the mistress" aka his opiates.

I have no advice for you as i'm new at all this myself, but there are some wonderful ladies here who will tell you straight, hold your hand, pat your back and mop up your tears.

Hang in there, tomorrow is another day, maybe a better day, maybe the same.. but its another day with another chance to make good choices for yourself.

That's another thing i LOVE about this board, its all about US, not about the "poor addict", not about the ones who make the bad choices (not that we who live with the addict dont make them) .. its all about YOU.