Thread: An Update....
View Single Post
Old 03-20-2014, 02:29 PM
  # 15 (permalink)  
hopeful4

Well, because my friend Katchie here and hopefully anyone else may benefit from my sharing, I will share this afternoon. Got some texts that say I am not well emoationally, not drinking just not well. Because he is to take our kids tonight, I called him. He was sobbing, the entire nine yards. I am worried he may be suicidal and I called his sister and told her that.

I told him he has to be strong for our girls and that they need a strong father in their lives. He is a mess. I don't want to limit his time w/the girls but something is going to have to change b/c when he gets upset they feed off that and they get upset. What a roller coaster. Even he admitted he feels one way one second and another way the next.

I got the motion going with my attorney of choice today. I am going to just try to give it to his sister and get it signed so we can get this going, I think being served may push him over the edge at this point. What a hellish mess.

I think all I have left is to pray. I ask those of you who pray to please include my family during this difficult time.

Thank you and God Bless!