View Single Post
Old 03-19-2014, 01:32 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Dave1977w

Family Court Tomorrow

Hi all

Well, I guess that tomorrow I'll either be listening to my soon to be ex wife telling the court what a lousy parent I was for letting her look after our children whilst she was drunk, or
I'll be listening to her tell the court that she doesn't drink and I'm a crazy child snatcher!
Or, she will agree to mediators recommendation of sharing the care of our daughters, as we do now.

It's been about five months now since I chucked my wife out the house, she was very drunk and abusive, an awful lot of the time, for about three years, and I think I did the right thing.
Things have definitely been better for our children these last months, I have no reason to believe she gets drunk when looking after our girls now, they call each day that she has them, and she also calls and leaves a voicemail each night they stay over, so I know that she is sober.
I guess things are better for my stbexw, she seems happy, has new guy, new house, new life I suppose.
For me, well after a year in al Annon rooms, councilling, therapy, self help books, lots of time on here, dates with new girls, I'm Not really sure? I still have good days and bad days, happy days and sad days, etc.

I obviously didn't really ever want to be in this place, but it's a better place to be than where I was a year ago.