Old 03-17-2014, 05:25 PM
  # 56 (permalink)  
Cow
Woe is Moo.

Cigs, caffeine & ice cream was you "tools?!" Damn. All that in my tool box is rusty pair of pliers for to pry delicious ice cream and coffees out from my kung foo grip. I actual just get rid all of my ice creams AGAIN cuz I very aware each scoop one more step down the black path. Have to get away from 'treat' mentality, and accept foods is only to nourish me. No chance to maintain sobriety unless I scrupulous to not ingest things that agitate brain or body.

What kind of meditations you do, Snarkbunny?

FT, one sentence is not "speech." I just trying to say, at least for Cow, is sometimes easier to settle into not so comfy but oh so familiar sofa of self-disgust than to do actual changing. I never mentions X,Y,Z or any other of alphabet --but if I did, I would total choose some other letters for you right about now, ha ha moo ha! (I kid ...sort of.)

Well said D! You can lay it down here any times. I still remembers when you gently busting my chops in earlier threads and was always appreciated! I think we both 50ish. Of course, as international superstar, I has my DNA re-sequence monthly for to maintain extraordinarily youthful appearance.