View Single Post
Old 03-17-2014, 12:07 PM
  # 14 (permalink)  
jdooner

Kissimee - we have all been where you are...I have left this site several times. I have flamed on wanted everyone to say please don't go and then licked my wounds and come back. The funny thing about sobriety and then recovery is you learn so much about yourself in this process. I literally feel like I have compressed 30 years into the last seven months. It gets exhausting sometimes.

I too have had my own words thrown back and in fact had the exact same reaction as you. Its natural. If you do leave do it temporarily bc you add to this site. Your asking the right questions to make us think and make this place better and who knows what you will write that will seed for someone else. We are all just trying to pay it forward in our own way - some are better at it than others.

BTW - Jaynie summed it up pretty well. AA vs. RR is like Democrat or Republican (now I will invite people to argue about which one wants to be the Dems and the Republicans) - but see through the partisan lines bc in the end we all just want to be alive and happy through sobriety!