View Single Post
Old 03-12-2014, 06:48 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
readerbaby71

feeling sad and stressed.

I know it will pass. Today's just been difficult so far. It's nasty and rainy out and getting cold again. I am surprisingly emotional about leaving my job. There are some great things about it that I will miss, especially certain people. We also have sooo much to do in regard to moving that I feel totally overwhelmed. I'm taking it one task at a time but really feel like crying today.

My BF is not doing so good. He's still not sleeping because of his nighttime schedule. He's not really working much on his recovery (reading, meetings, etc.) because all he does is work and try to sleep, basically. It's an adjustment period, I know, but I feel bad for him. He's trying so hard. Yesterday was rough. It was beautiful out and he was so tired he barely got out to ride his bike. He was short-tempered and feeling ******. He has therapy today and is going to talk to the therapist about seeing a psychiatrist for some meds. I think this is a good idea because he obviously suffers from depression and anxiety. At least he is self-aware and knows he's struggling and needs to get a handle on it.

I'm not worried about him drinking. I just want us both to be happy. Not pollyannna, everything-is-sunshine-and-rainbows happy, but content and settled day-to-day. Life isn't like that all the time, I know. Right now is such a transitional period for both of us. It's difficult.

Thanks for listening.