View Single Post
Old 03-11-2014, 07:09 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
hopeful4

On National Public Radio this morning there was a woman on there who had written a book about time management. While this does not seem relevant, she told her story about the chaos of what was going on in her life, how she was basically a single mom b/c her husband was doing nothing, how she had to find balance and put priorities back in order. Unfortunately I got to work before it was finished but I think they put all of that on their web site. She worked with a sociologist in her own life to find balance and priorities because she was putting everyone else and their priorities before her own. He taught her that she is teaching her kids that everyone else and their priorities are above her own when she really should be showing them that while she loves others, she has priorities that trump their every little need.

I say this because it seems that so many of us let out lives become complete chaos before we can sit back and say, wow, how do I fix this.

It is something I am going to look at so I can have some calm control over my own life.

Thanks for letting me ramble on...LOL.