View Single Post
Old 03-09-2014, 03:45 PM
  # 285 (permalink)  
Shoshie8

Originally Posted by toddle118 View Post
He he, if I was alone I'm sure I'd have succumbed, but then again my detox was so awful this time (I thought I was going to die), maybe not. Trouble is the minute I feel ok again I think maybe one, hope not this time. Hope you are cutting down or given up, it's really not worth losing your life over like I did. Good luck Hun, like the puddy cat
But you haven't lost your life, have you? You've made it through your detox and found your way here. I'm at the end of day two; seem to be doing okay with no major physical withdrawal stuff BUT what's going on in my head is a different matter. Very bad anxiety and borderline panic attacks today and insomnia last night. Grim. Really fatigued too, feel like a ninety year old (I'm 48). Weirdly, no alcohol cravings so far - guess I've been too focused on deep breathing and not losing it to notice any....just want to get past the worst of the panic and exhaustion.

And that's Stanley, a very playful British Blue. Love him! He's been curled up with me today. Good luck too Toddle, keep posting! x