View Single Post
Old 12-12-2002, 09:57 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Laceejoe
Paused

How Do You Get Over The Tiredness??

Hi, everyone!! I haven't started a thread for awhile, but I've been reading and posting on others. For some reason, I feel the need to ask if anyone else is feeling exceptionally tired lately---and I don't mean just physically from all the holiday preparations. I've been in a blue-funk for awhile now---and I honestly feel a tiredness deep in my soul. My daughter is doing wonderful since she came home from rehab (is 45 days clean!!), and we're getting along well since she moved in with me. I'm going to Alanon, reading my books, and trying to take care of myself---but something just isn't right. I probably feel more tired than I ever have in my life---physically, emotionally, mentally, and even spiritually. I'm usually very "up-beat" at Christmastime, but this year is different----and I'm not sure of the cause. I know that since starting Alanon, I've had these emotional awakenings about my past---and it's stirring up things that I've stuffed for so long. Could this be causing my tiredness??? Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!! Blessings to all!! LACEE