View Single Post
Old 03-06-2014, 10:48 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Conndor

Quitting weed AND alcohol ..

So i'm 22 years old, and i've been smoking weed and doing all kinds of silly drugs since i was thirteen. Needless to say i've been a chronic pothead since, and i've been struggling with getting my life started. I recently moved out of my home for the 20th time, but this time i got enrolled back in high school, started working again, and making all kinds of new friends. I was smoking pot for all those 6 months, but still did what i had to do in order to get by. I recently left because everyone started having drug problems, so i moved back home hoping to salvage what little love my family has left for me. I knew i had to quit smoking weed in order to get my proper perception back, but it was so hard i started drinking for like the last week and it helped alot, but one night i got a little fuzzy and got back into my old coke habits, and popper habits. the next 3 days after were sheer hell, didn't drink or smoke weed. cold turkey. i had so much anxiety. it's been about 3 days since i've drank or had a toke, but now that i know alcohol isn't the best for me i dunno how to get over this weed bizz. I've been so anxious and full of anxiety and i don't know what to do. I feel i should medicate on some sort of schedule, if not have a few drinks a night. maybe slowly but start weening myself off them for good? i dunno...years ago i had to quit weed because i started overusing the BEST kush canadians could buy, and it started doing nothing for me then started doing waay too much..so i quit caffeine, weed, even cigs for the better part of 7 months but i always felt foggy, anxious, etc. The only thing that stopped me from using was my sanity, not even self control. so i dunno if quitting entirely is the best route..should i medicate on a schedule, drink a few times a night or..gheeze plz someone help lol.

Last edited by Conndor; 03-06-2014 at 10:53 AM. Reason: said sorry for not wording things right but i think it's pretty damn good lol..