View Single Post
Old 03-06-2014, 01:10 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Brolynbub

What should i respond with here...?

I have had a busy couple of weeks, my XABF moved out...I am enjoying it, I feel good. My house feels lighter somehow.. It sounds crazy, but I feel so positive.
My ex has moved in with his parents and has been partying and really enjoying himself. Me, I'm flat out, cleaning my house, uni work and working...not to mention spending a lot of quality time with my son :-) like I said, I'm happy.
He has called twice. Once because he was horny and wanted something...but pushing to know why I haven't called him. The second one was a couple of hours ago. The phone call basically was him telling me how much happier he is without me, he loves living where he is, he hasn't even needed to take his antidepressants since he left. He's so much happier, something has shifted. Blah blah blah. I told him I was happy for him, but that I didn't want to talk to him about that, as it's hard for me to hear how miserable I made him.... Anyway we hung up and I got this message...

You know what. I'm really sorry too, that you feel that way. It was only ever the expectations you put on me to be your mister right. That is sad really that you could never accept me for me and push and push till I be someone who I never wanted to be. Emotional blackmale will also not work on me either. Also add the fact that if you really cared and didn't want to play mind games you would have rung based on what you felt and bot what you say about how I would feel. If you had of rung me and I was upsetbit would have been my problem and you could have left that conversation knowing you at least tried to do the right thing. You play the I won't ring him because he will get upset is only showing that you are not strong in who you are not an issue with me... Please don't play these games with me. It will not help the friendship that we still have....
2014/03/06 0728PM

I disagree with everything in this message. None of it is true. I just don't know what to say. I haven't responded, but I am upset and deeply hurt by that crap.
Actually, one part is true, I didn't call him...I'm trying to heal myself..this game playing hurts so much...I don't have any energy left for it...
Does anyone have any advice?