View Single Post
Old 03-04-2014, 02:33 PM
  # 44 (permalink)  
Praying

I've been gone a few days and missed so much!

(((LMN)))

What a beautiful post! Thank you for sharing it. It's such an eloquent summary and speaks to so many truths. It really helped me after a rough week.

"I'm through the hardest time."
"Okay, now I'm through the hardest time."
"Alright, NOW I'm through the hardest time."

And guess what...each time, you are! You've done so much for yourself, I'm so, so happy for this next step in your life. And it's uplifting to hear your assessment of his continued attempts...you see so clearly. It's still NOT easy, but as you keep trusting in yourself you'll find yourself on the other side, sitting in the sun having fun with your sister.

I believe your guardian angel played REO in that moment on purpose...

And in regards to your ongoing texts...I almost laughed when you talked about your anger at yourself and your friends knowing you already knew. I do the same thing. Adrenalin, self-anger, distraction, then finally smiling... that I did it again. But it does get shorter each time. Even that jerk in my gut when he sends an email or a text. Still there, but I get through the whole process faster each time. Someday it might not happen at all?

I like your new rule...if you have to record a conversation to make sure you're not crazy...eliminate that relationship. Sounds so simple, really, but you could package that and plenty of people like me would probably buy the advice! I did a few similar things. I wish I'd have reviewed mine earlier, because I so clearly see through it all now, I wonder if it would've helped cut through the denial more quickly.

Hug yourself this week! Sending more your way.