View Single Post
Old 03-03-2014, 07:51 AM
  # 323 (permalink)  
Mvngon

Hi guys!!

So much catching up to do--went to visit family for awhile, and logged out for a couple of weeks. Logged off all technology---was weird at first, but my goal was to be truly present for the relatives I was visiting without any of "my" distractions. Actually I think there was a tech withdrawal period for me!! Anyhow, the visit went very well, and I was able to successfully navigate the new me into the visit. So happy with how it all turned out. Had to bite my lip a number of times, but was able to do so successfully with all the new tools I've accumulated since last February. No slip ups either---not even when the BIL started in with his usual nonsense, which could drive a saint into wanting to check out!!

I want to thank everyone from our February group for all that you've given of your hearts and souls over the past year+. The things I have learned from you are priceless, and your thoughts and experiences have become a part of who I am today. This is a tough one to explain--but through your words and actions I have learned to better myself, therefore bettering the lives of those I love. So much wisdom and love has flowed through this thread...thank you guys.

Best to everyone today!!

Much love,

MV