Thread: Ughhhh help!
View Single Post
Old 02-28-2014, 01:25 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
lala1027

Ughhhh help!

Does anyone have any advice on my current dilemma? My ex who is blocked keeps reaching out to me in ways that I cant prevent him from doing. Bringing flowers to my office for valentines day. He’s cleaning his life up. He has made it through his first semester at school with straight A’s … been drinking much less, in fact sober for almost a month. Although he’s not in a program. He said he would go. DO anything he has to do. He’s completely switched everything up, he’s got a new job, job interviews pulling it together. Hes begging me to come back. Says he will relinquish control of anything and be an open book. Access to anything to show me he’s not going to cheat, lie, that he’d spend the rest of his life showing me how sorry he is This seems like the old him. Problem is although hes changing and doing very well and pretty sober, im still so weary. Not only this, all that runs through my mind is that its too good to be true. Id be going back to a sociopathic guy things will eventually get worse. Ive moved on … I don’t get why he wont leave me alone. I haven’t had any contact with him and he still tries. Last week he was outside my condo with sparklers trying to get my attention from the window Why do I even care still? It's crazy I know better than to even consider it but everyone is telling me what great strides he's making and how much he's sorry now that he's sober. And how much he loves me. All this crazy behavior makes me feel nothing has changed.