View Single Post
Old 02-23-2014, 02:17 AM
  # 140 (permalink)  
LonelyShadow

Morning all to a sober Sunday. Waking up to sunlight streaming through the window and birds singing, it was almost too much for me, I felt like 'This doesn't happen to me, not in real life' guess I kind of forgot that these things DO happen in real life if you put yourself in a position to experience them, was almost expecting a beautiful woman to walk into my room with breakfast in bed... but I guess i'm still working on that part haha

Briggsy - Well done on pouring that away, must of been difficult, especially as the smell is a trigger for some. BLEARGH

HighSpirit - We made it to day 8 mate, that's a full week in the BANK, nice one. Let's get another.

Delphine - I read your post about possible bipolar, there's a book called 'Touched By Fire' by Kay Redfield Jamison, a psychiatrist who suffers from the condition herself, it's an exploration of the condition, treatment, creativity and the artistic temperament. It's really well written and very heartwarming.

Ready to face the world today, but as ever I know danger lurks around every corner.
I'm ready to fight another day, but more importantly, I'm ready to live.

Keep moving forward.