View Single Post
Old 02-22-2014, 11:45 AM
  # 67 (permalink)  
SadWife7

Wish me luck!
I have to vent.
Headed 3 hours to go skiing with my entire family. We are in the vehicle with my parents. They know about his addiction, but he does not know that they know. I am super mad at him right now, we had the night off from the kiddo last night and he spent an hour and a half at his drug dealers instead of coming home to actually do something together. Then spent the rest of the night in the bathroom, never came to bed. Went to work this morning to make up some time, and he's taking his time getting back. Told him the car is leaving at 2 with or without us. We are probably going to get to my mom's at 2 on the dot.
Just frustrating. I don't want to make this weekend bad by being pissed, but I don't even want him to go at this point. And I'm terrified my parents are going to say something and I just don't want to go there right now.
I know I'll put on a happy face. I just wish I could mean it.
UGH. These are all the same problems over and over again, so it's no surprise or anything, but for him to pick right now, knowing that this trip was coming up, makes me want to kick him.
He has 16 min to make it home or I'm leaving without him. I will not be heartbroken if he doesn't make it.