View Single Post
Old 02-21-2014, 08:48 PM
  # 42 (permalink)  
SoberLeigh

Originally Posted by GreenEggsAndHam View Post
@Dee - I've been on this forum a while and tried to quit before and always look forward to your posts. You are so un-biased and always have a warm and caring word to lend to people. I really, really look up to you and hope to be like you one day. Until then, I'm bottom of the barrel, losing my f&*%$ mind for no reason. NO reason. I have a good life. If IOP doesn't help me, I will have lost all hope. I feel like I have a lot of hope but no tools to help me and I can't do it alone.

Maybe that is what I'm scared of (to answer a previous question - great question and I had to think on it). Scared that people will know what a loser I am, that they will uncover stuff I'm not ready for, how pathetic a I am over absolutely nothing, that they will be disappointed in me, that I will be tardy daily because I HAVE to take my kids to school beforehand it's Atlanta which can mean 2 hour traffic or 45 minute traffic. You name it and I have the fear.
I bet the people at OP will be able to provide you with some valuable coping tools. GEAH, I admire the honest, sincere and courageous way you have bared your soul in your posts; losers don't do that; you are NOT a loser - not even close.