Old 02-21-2014, 05:27 AM
  # 19 (permalink)  
focusontoday

Very interesting read. I came to find & that I did find alot of experiences, thank you.

I've been around 12 step fellowship for 14 years & sober 8 years. I've been friends with a male in the AA since he came into the program 3 years ago. We were both feeling the same about each other since another member pushed us both away & with that we were pushed closer together.

We've discussed that we are keeping this private to our AA friends. We've discussed we will be not sitting together at meetings & that we will use the Traditions in our relationship (as I recall a family using them & it worked well) We discussed honesty, openness and many other subjects in these early days. We both feel our God's are giving us blessings as we feel comfortable, responsible & grown up ! enough to deal with whatever the future may hold. If we are both sober a day at a time then we are happy to enjoy the quality time together. We've discussed that if we pick up we lose the relationship - nothing comes before our Sobriety & Recovery.

Hugs to all and thank you for listening.