Thread: Little update
View Single Post
Old 02-19-2014, 07:49 AM
  # 15 (permalink)  
Lewis73

Thanks folks!

Divorce is going ahead fine....the court sent her the papers on valentines day (not ideal) so that caused her to unleash some tension on facebook.....with all her man hating divorced friends joining in the feeding frenzy! (I only hear because some of her sensible friends message me to offer support for how crazy she is being)

To be honest....don't care - not in a bad way. Just doesn't bother me.

Should be divorced in couple of months...certainty by early summer (court is just slow)

Only bad things right now are daughter doesnt talk to her mum.....but she does seem fine with that. She is certainly so much happier than I have seen in years.

And wife drinks.....not enough to endanger kids...but enough that I doubt she will ever quit.

But really - these things don't affect me. My life is good.

This weekend I'm off to the zoo with the boys, tonight (boys are with mum) so me and daughter will watch a movie. Everything is just good.

My "dating", while I appreciate may not meet everyone's approval, has helped me turn my life around more than any therapy could have. Being liked/appreciated/valued was like a slap in the face to the miserable person I had become and has helped me see that moving forward and having a life after all this is easy and fun.

I'm happy, kids are happy - right now, couldn't really ask for much more.