View Single Post
Old 02-19-2014, 06:54 AM
  # 41 (permalink)  
DG0409

My headache is back this morning. I am less than pleased. I have to admit, I am feeling a bit tempted to try smoking some weed in hopes that it would either help the pain or make me fall asleep. I think it really is just a desire for the pain to go away, I otherwise have no desire for it.

Toots- My crush and I talk on the phone a lot. At least we did until a couple of days ago. It was certainly my plan to go spend time together in person, at least after things with bf were straightened out. But I'm not sure about now. He did or said something that I feel like was just meant to be mean. Maybe it was just a miscommunication, but then there are only so many ways something can be taken. Part of me just thinks if he would apologize I'd accept it and forgive him. Part of me just thinks I'm done regardless.

I just don't understand how anybody could intentionally be mean. Especially somebody who says they really care about me.

I know that my desire for an apology to make everything better is probably pretty unhealthy. I know he 'should' have acted better to start with. Anyway, that was what my abusive ex did: be a jerk, apologize, rinse and repeat and I let it happen. Not that I even expect an apology out of this guy. At some point I have to decide that I decide what I let in my life and what not.