View Single Post
Old 02-19-2014, 06:32 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
marie1960

Flipped, It appears you are currently beating yourself up.

The drinking problem is his, your emotional health and stability are yours. Only you can address the reason why you feel you need this guy to complete you. This is now about you.

Best I can offer, figure out why you are so consumed with an unavailable partner. You clearly know what you value in a relationship, and this guy obviously does not possess those qualities.

It would be very unhealthy to spend your life in a one sided relationship. You will give, give, give, and he will take, take, take, until he uses you all up.

Break ups are painful. But somewhere in all this turmoil, there is a very valuable life learning lesson. Powers greater than you and I are leading you in a new direction.

This guy is not your salvation, he does not hold the key to your personal inner joy, or everlasting happiness. It was never his job to make you feel complete and whole, that my friend is your responsibility. It appears you gave your power away, and the time has come for you to reclaim yourself.

I do not know your age, but I am guessing you are young, full of life, and passion. There is a whole wide world out there for you to explore, embrace, and enjoy.

Here is a thought, today belongs to you. Just for today, embrace you. Do something healthy for yourself. Do something that your future self will be thanking you for. You just need to believe in yourself a bit.

Keep expressing yourself, it really helps to get it all out.

You are not alone, we understand.