View Single Post
Old 02-17-2014, 08:05 AM
  # 26 (permalink)  
FireSprite

Originally Posted by JustAGirl1971 View Post
I actually have a cat who doesn't do this I've had lots of cats and he's the strangest cat ever. He purrs all the time - more than any cat I've ever had. He's so easy going. Even when you can tell he wants to leave, he will stay until you release him. He's big (16#), soft, playful, talkative, and loves to be held. We think he must be part ragamuffin because of his temperament. Seriously, he's the best cat I've owned.
Me too - I've actually got 3 males like this, they are part Maine Coon & that is how every MC cat I've ever had has acted. Very, very loving. One of mine loves to be flipped upside down & cradled like a baby, one sleeps with DD every. single. night & if her bedroom door is closed to him then WATCH OUT... he will yowl & demand until you let him in. The 3rd talks constantly, yammering back & forth with you for as long as you keep it up. They all love to lie in our laps - they have to have physical contact, so even if one of them lies next to me, he will stretch out a paw and place it on my arm to keep physical touch.