Thread: Scared straight
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2014, 08:51 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  
NevrAgain

Earlier today I experienced a burning/tingling sensation in my head. I've had it before and it usually leads to my heart racing, then getting dizzy and fighting off passing out. It happened on the night I decided to quit everything. I had a glass of beer and took about 25mg's of oxy, and about 4 hours later it happened. Before that it was probably close to 7 years ago that I first experienced this. I was with a friend smoking weed and we went to the gas station to get some munchies. As I got out of the car I started to feel strange, and the next thing I knew I was fighting off passing out, unable to speak or really move. My friend took me to the hospital and I didn't get any answers. The second time I was in Vancouver, and I believe I had just broken up with my girlfriend. I was pretty shook up and smoked with my friend to hopefully make me feel better. Unfortunately that was not the case. Again I was fighting to stay standing and to not pass out. I don't know if it's something neurological or if it's from stress. I'm not sure if I was stressed the first time, but I am definitely stressed now. With the anxiety I have right now my mind just jumps to the worst. Like is it a stroke? An aneurism, or some disease? Or is it just stress and anxiety? I'm freaking myself out.