View Single Post
Old 02-16-2014, 03:03 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Raider

Day 13........,,,whew

I'm always blown away when I read a post that starts with "I only have 30, 45, 60 days sober". That is so awesome peeps, slap yourself on the back and go twerk on your front lawn. It's like Wow! 13 days here and cautious because I've had a few day 13's before. Went to Church, awesome as always. Tonight a Christian concert called The Roadshow. Headliner is Third Day. Love them but have to suffer through 5 other Christian bands first. Feeling ok, cravings really not too bad. But why does everyone on TV and in a movie have a damn drink? It doesn't make me feel like cracking open a bottle. It makes me feel like I really really wish I could drink like a normie. I wish I could enjoy a drink or two without getting completely hammered. Suppose that's the wish of every A. My parents actually think I could become a normie..I told them no, this will never happen. Anyway, I'm going to put my ridiculous VIP roadshow shirt on and wear it proudly. The shirt came with the VIP package which really means nothing except I bought tickets so close I'll be able to feel the band spit on me....
Love you bunches. Stay strong and I'll try to do the same.