View Single Post
Old 02-15-2014, 04:27 PM
  # 269 (permalink)  
1stepup

Hi friends, hope all is well with you, well its a year or there about since we met and wow what a journey! Unfortunately I slipped again last weekend and although sober now im gutted after going nearly four months sober.

Been thinking of all those of us that started in pain and fear and came together in joy or sadness, I remember Ub3, newlifeforme, Precious Kitty ,Starbaby and many, many more.

It was a light of hope in place of desperation and darkness, a place of unity, and a place of safety. There have been many laughs and many tears but it was mainly good fun!!

Ive decided to have a break from the whole alcoholism subject for a while, think my mind has been obsessed and going through step one with my sponsor made me realise I need to take stock of my life and see where I want it to go, which means having a break from AA and this site- not forever but for the foreseeable future.

Thank you all so much for being my friends through the good and bad days, I truly have been blessed to have you in my life. Wish you all the best in life. Love Lee x