Thread: nightmares
View Single Post
Old 02-14-2014, 04:35 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  
worriedmind

Well I'm here. I also had to come and pack my stuff. I haven't really done that yet and finally had the day off. I'm not really waiting for the light bulb moment of him wanting me back. He already does want me back. He's wanted me back since the minute I left but says he understands I need to do this. He also thinks we can get back together in a year, because I told him maybe we could. Why did I do that?

His daughter also thinks I'm just moving to be closer to school and then we're going to get back together after that. God dammit! This is only the 3rd time I've seen him since I left. The first time was to get him to sign paperwork for the landlord, and the last time was 2 weeks ago when I came and we had a 'normal' night with his daughter. I know I'm making wrong decisions. I want to continue to see his daughter (I've known her 8 of the 9 years she's been alive) but I don't know how to be there for her in a healthy way without falling back into old patterns with him.

I can't wait to get the rest of my stuff and have my kitty with me. We have to be out March 31st, and I'm not taking the cat until the last minute because my step mom is allergic and she'll have to stay in the basement. I think I'm going to make my space there too. That way they can still have their guest room, and the cat won't be all by her lonesome.