Old 02-14-2014, 02:10 PM
  # 37 (permalink)  
GypsyHeart
Autobrew Anon Member

I'm in for another sober weekend. Supposed to snow again this evening thru tomorrow and then be okay. I'm watching House of Cards on Netflix, new episode. Great show, but they waited soooo long to put on anything new. Happy Valentine's from Netflix I guess I wish they would add a bunch of new movies, seems I've watched about everything that would remotely interest me. Seems all of them (Netflix, Hulu, Amazon) are getting slower about adding new stuff.
I'm going to try a little bit of juicing. I recently watched Fat,Sick and Nearly Dead. I loved it. I already have a juicer. I've tried carrots and apples before and like that, but haven't tried vegetables such as the greens, cukes, etc recommended in the movie. I found some green stuff at the store I went to after work so I will try that out probably tomorrow.
I will also be reading on my Kindle - still having fun with getting free books from the online part of my library. Also GoodReads has been recommending me new authors to read.
Long post about little LOL but the main thing I want to do is relax... it was a heck of a week at work.