View Single Post
Old 02-10-2014, 09:07 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Benedict

The words of encouragement really help. I have shifted my focus to getting better first. No need to worry, there's nothing urgent going on anyway. It all felt so urgent and, as serious said, like a mountain of problems. But only because I feel so terrible right now, which makes it so I can't do much about them.

Once I feel better, it's just a couple of little things. Don't spend too much money for this month. Do laundry. Clean up my place. Regular stuff that seemed so impossible to do. Lying here in bed, sick. I tend to forget that I will feel better soon and I'll take care of everything.

To be honest, I did feel a desire to drink. To make it go away (AV). But then I realized that doing the same thing that caused the problem will never solve it. I'll only wake up in misery once again, once I've sobered up. And everything will be a little bit worse again.

Actually, as I wrote that, I actually got scared of drinking. I look at drinking and see the terrible things it causes. Horrifying.

I'm on a bit of a rant, sorry. But it feels good to get these things off my chest.

Today I spent in bed. Yesterday also. It's not normal to drink so heavily that you end up in bed for several days afterward. It's unacceptable.

I've eating some bread with peanut-butter. It's the only thing I can enjoy eating right now. And as far as nutrition goes, it isn't that bad. I've taken some vitamins. Make sure I drink enough water. I'm also watching all sorts of things on YouTube to distract myself. And I'm planning to get a good night's sleep. I'm getting pretty exhausted.

That's ok for me for today. Tomorrow I'll shower, get out of the house. Start doing things again. That would be a good day 3. And from there on it'll get better.

Never again. Had I known this beforehand, I never would have picked up the bottle in the first place.

I just imagined one year from now. It was a nice thought. Everything will have been normal for quite some time then and I won't be bothered by this phase anymore.