View Single Post
Old 02-10-2014, 04:08 AM
  # 102 (permalink)  
DoubleDragons

Okay, guys. I am massively stressed. Spent the whole weekend looking at homes and found nothing. Then we saw that a home I had looked at to possibly buy, is now available for rent. Our current landlord definitely wants to sell so she agreed to an early termination (lease ends in July). We talked to the owner for the home for rent and she seemed to really like us, so I may be moving to a new house in 2 weeks. I really wasn't up for another big move, but obviously God has other plans. I do like this lease arrangement better so we can buy next spring if we decide to and luckily the new house is only about 5 minutes from the house we are currently renting so moving won't be too, too bad. I wanted to have this all done so I could have the summer with my son before he heads to college. So, all in all, I think it is a good plan, but I am still nervous and anxious as hell. I was thinking that previously, I would have gotten drunk every night to deal with this stress and felt like sh-ite every morning. It will be nice to do all of this with real sleep and no hangovers. Please send prayers that this all goes smoothly. Graci!