View Single Post
Old 02-07-2014, 11:24 AM
  # 58 (permalink)  
trudgingagain

Hahaha!WD...a nap sounds pretty good....interesting though...I used to take one almost every day. Not ONE since sober! Thanks, reflection....I am sewing them as we speak (type!). AND by hand....I don't own a machine...lol. Sewing was never my "thing"... nor was any DIY stuff either! What's the worst that can happen? It looks bad and I tear them apart and buy the rug! Getting anything down here is really tough...let alone anything that "goes" with anything! Duties and taxes are over $100.00....and then there is shipping! We could always bring stuff on the plane when we visit in March, but who wants to carry a carpet around the airport????!!!! We are flying non-stop though.....hmmmmm....any way, just put polyurethane on a log chair that was cut from the trunk of a tree that fell on the road....I did sand it first! Going to figure out if I can make a cushion for it! Things in Costa Rica are pretty eclectic at least....some may view them as "funky"...lol....but, "things" here don't matter much