Old 02-13-2005, 04:59 PM
  # 2081 (permalink)  
Val-light

[QUOTE=3legacy]OK Val, now please tell me............ Did you find your Mother-In-Law yet or not?
Yes! Thank you for asking 3legacy. My mother-in-law got lost on the Houston freeway and ended up at the airport instead of my home. She was a bit rattled but recovered nicely. We made the road trip to a beautiful wedding Thursday and just returned this evening.

Dearest Penny,
Thank you for being concerned about me. Since I'm a newly recovering alcoholic, I'm happy to report that God extended the gift of sobriety to me during the festivities and I gladly accepted. I drank many cups of gourmet coffee instead. I found myself in many pleasant social situations that are not experienced when one is inebriated. And now I have fond memories of the event instead of regrets and embarrassment.
I didn't have access to a computer, so I really MISSED all of you and kept your sound advice forefront in my thoughts especially when the temptations presented themselves. Hugs to Angelina, Sher, Penny, and 3legacy. All of you are awesome and loved.
I'm for Vegas if anyone else wants to go.
Val