Old 02-04-2014, 12:48 PM
  # 15 (permalink)  
charchar75
"Stay Gold"

First, Thank you everyone so much for the feedback! I was searching for the effects of the liver and symptoms/warning signs the liver is starting to suffer. That's how I discovered SR. I'm so glad I did! . I did a lot of reading and searching here. Everyone here is just amazing! I feel I'm in the right place and feel so much more confident about my recovery.

Again, I appreciate the comments. I never thought to search kindled recovery. I will do that. And as for my headache it was gone in the morning. I think it was the caffeine and everything on top that. I read somewhere that coffee has triggering effects on alcohol. I replaced it with lemon water with stevia. I think quitting everything all at once may do more harm so I'm drinking coffee again. I never had a problem with coffee. Actually, I think coffee has manny health benefits. And for smoking cigarettes, I started last year when quit drinking to ease my cravings. Then relapsed and I was smoking and drinking. No good. I had enough of both. I want to give my liver a break.

To answer, "how much I drank?" I drank at least a bottle of red wine sometimes aliitle more everyday for the last several years. Before the switch to wine it bought a gallon jug of vodka. I drank straight from the bottle. Wine was easier to keep track.