View Single Post
Old 02-04-2014, 09:46 AM
  # 12 (permalink)  
Stung

Scott - LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!! Oh man, your imagination is way better than mine! Spirituality is next up on my adventures in self improvement.

FireSprite - I always forget that it's not a straight path, thanks for the reminder.

MissFixIt - Big Buckle, No Cow is one I've never heard before and I'm a walking example that not all things that glitter are golden.

Hammer - Don't be such a hater all the time. It is scientific in that I had a hypothesis, performed an experiment and then came to a conclusion based upon my findings. And did you just call my Prius ghetto? BTW, the video of the Prius chick vs the truck guy (and his trashy wife) was just bizarre. I would have thought that the guy had a leg to stand on if his wife wasn't equally as off putting as the Prius chick.

Florence - I hadn't thought of it as being something that was ingrained in me, but you're probably right (especially since your crap is so similar to my crap.) Except my mom was more along the lines of continually telling me that I was a failure. It's probably less of me emulating her and more about me trying to prove her wrong. Fancy car = success.

ReaderBaby - I haven't had to fill mine up yet and it's taken us to the beach twice already. It's not a bad little car by any means, it's just missing all of the snobby stuff that I'm used to. Well that and it's missing a little bit of zip. The last time I bought a car (I've been getting AH's hand me downs for about the last 7 years) I bought a VW Jetta and that thing was so sporty and fun to drive! The Prius is economical but not much fun to drive…I think I might be upgrading to one of the sportier ones…even if that does kind of defeat the purpose of my exercise.

Jazzfish - Thank you so much for that! Now I'm going to set a goal for myself and meet it and preferably a goal that has nothing to do with money.