Thread: How do I stop
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2014, 04:43 AM
  # 20 (permalink)  
elisha82

Hi all

Day 2, woke up this morning I feel good, clearish head, slept well, no headache, no dry mouth, no guilt! One thing I am grateful for is that I dont have any severe withdrawals...yet! However I think day 2 is gona be harder than day 1...

Listen to what my AV is telling me this morning...So my bf has some beer stashed in the house since xmas, now he doesnt drink much so this was a pretty full box of beer b4 I got my hands on it...now its almost empty..my Av is telling me to go to the shops & replace it today b4 he notices I drank them all...the thing is u cant buy that beer separetly they only come in boxes of 20..so if i buy the beer I will have 10 or so left over...it is telling me if i buy the beer i can replace it & get rid of the rest or stash the rest..

but i already no if i buy it ill drink it & besides if im never gona drink again why would i need to stash it...right??

It sounds riduculous but this is whats going thru my head this morning.

I think my problem is (like some of you have mentioned already) is that part of me is not ready, I havnt lost anything yet, but I dont wana wait until ive lost something b4 I realise its time to stop. I want to have my cake & eat it as Sillystring mentioned.

Hope I make it through day 2

Elisha xxx