View Single Post
Old 12-10-2002, 04:00 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Debbie
I used to work here ;)

Just a quick hello....

Good Morning everyone!!

I see so many new faces and wish I could welcome you all but alas I am dealing with issues of my own and my head is jumbled so please forgive me and know that I wish everyone the best.

Anyway, I have been flitting in and out. I have my neice for a week since her mother had the baby, a girl, 5 pounds but healthy and they all still have no place to live, its all so sad. So I have been running myself a little ragged but it is going to get more hectic since (I should I refer to him as the A?) broke his ankle. So besides the child, we now have him and the dogs, yikes!!

My house is in disarray since he started some construction projects (at least I have a nice new kitchen floor) but I have a new bathroom door in the middle of my living room!!

So anyway, I came here to vent if you can call it that. I am really quite calm about everything but this is only day two S*hit happens and I am just happy that this happened to him sober. Its weird, the first think my father asked me was he drinking then he said, No he couldn't have been, he wouldn't have gotten hurt. Drunks don't get hurt. And when I think about it, its true. Oh well, I will thank God that he is sober but wonder why this had to happen around the holidays.

Oh well, I need to get ready for work and then wake up the child and take her to the bus stop and I guess I should make hubby a sandwich for lunch. I could go on.....

Anyway, I hope you all have a great day. If I rambled on a bit, I am sorry. I was just enjoying the peace here

My love to you all.
Many hugs.
Debbie