View Single Post
Old 02-02-2014, 06:27 PM
  # 16 (permalink)  
Indenial618

A motivational Author named Jeff Brown posted this on his Facebook page. I couldn't have said this better myself.

"I am so saddened by the loss of Philip Seymour Hoffman, whose work was a depthful marvel that never ceased to delight me. I just watched Twister, and Pirate Radio and loved how human and alight he was. So many of us live such tormented private lives, its heartbreaking. If we can just foster a reality where nobody suffers alone, where the sharing of our pains and challenges is an invited and celebrated process, where all we want to hear from the other is the truth of their lives, we can begin to end this horrifying cycle of isolation and loss. We are such a powerful species, but we are also so fragile. If we put all the energy we put into materialism and distraction into actually holding the space for each other's pain, we can turn this thing around. We need to co-create a world that pulls humanity close, that refuses to let anyone fall of the edge, that breathes individuals back to life when they lose all hope, that moves the way love makes us move. We need to prioritize the healing of the heart above all else. Rest in love, Philip Seymour Hoffman. I will remember you with tremendous regard."