View Single Post
Old 02-02-2014, 09:24 AM
  # 14 (permalink)  
GypsyHeart
Autobrew Anon Member

Glad I don't have cable anymore. Today would definitely be a big trigger for me with the Superbowl. I always drink when watching sports.... guess that made it fun for me. So at least I haven't had all those commercials (esp Budweiser) in my face. Currently watching The Following on Netflix and have been on GoodReads all morning. I just ordered a Kindle Paperwhite WiFi with the $100 gift card I received for Christmas. $119 and I will have it by Wednesday (with Amazon Prime) I have the old no frills Kindle (which I like except it isn't linked up to GoodReads) and I will give that one back to my mom (she had been borrowing it). This is my gift to myself for January. And also an encouragement to keep on with my love of reading before bed instead of being too drunk to read and passing out into bed. It's been so fun to get back to reading and I'm impressed with how the online library checkout has grown so I don't have to wait weeks for each book. That along with free Amazon books gives me plenty to read. I'm also making a crockpot meal of chicken, mushrooms, peas, onions, celery and cream of chicken. To eat today and take to work tomorrow and the next day.
Happy Sunday everyone!