View Single Post
Old 02-02-2014, 07:18 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  
adee

Good morning everyone. Day 35 starting here. Feeling good this morning but I've definitely noticed a post-milestone ramp up of AV. A little voice that says something like, "30 days, now what?" I'm just really trying to stay as removed from it as possible. Just observe the AV and not even begin to negotiate with it. I know one thing for sure: this will pass.

I watched the movie About Time last night and while it might be a little schmaltzy for some people's taste, I really recommend it. Had a wonderful message about living in the present. Can't remember enjoying a movie so much in recent memory. Of course, that may be because I can't remember finishing many movies in recent history, but that's another subject.

Best to everyone dealing with Super Bowl social situations and temptations. No matter how today goes, we will be so, so, so glad when we go to bed sober tonight. Even more so waking up tomorrow morning. I can't think of a single memory in the last ten years at least (Super Bowl or otherwise) where I think "wow, I'm SO glad I drank that day." Let's do this, people! Post if you feel like you are getting into trouble. Let us help.