Old 01-31-2014, 09:30 PM
  # 46 (permalink)  
Nina Kay
Still Standing

Dev, my son got time counted off for time served. They added several of his jail stays together & came up with quite a bit of time-served. He also got some knocked off while there for good behavior & prison over-crowding plus closing down some of the privately owned prisons here in Texas. And yes I do remember your calls to the Warden. LoL !! I made so many calls to The Warden Above that He got so tired of hearing me say my son's name that He made sure He got him out of there as soon as He would allow. LoL !!

My beautiful Son has been in & out of the hospitals literally dying the most painful horrible deaths without actually drawing his last breath, too many times to ever count since he was 19 years old & now he's about to turn 38. He was always so extremely healthy and then we got a call that he was extremely sick so we rushed home & took him to the ER with chronic vomiting so that he was extremely dehydrated. After a month of in & out of the ER & hospital stays & lots of tests, the Drs told us that it was because of bingeing on alcohol, then to make this a shorter story, after years of that he traded alcohol for drugs & it turned into bingeing continually on marijuana. The Drs told him & us, each time that he went to the hospital that if he did it again, he would surely die, but he continued. So far we haven't had an episode since he got out of prison in June of last year. God has been very merciful.