View Single Post
Old 01-30-2014, 07:17 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Skymitchg

More craziness...also stressing me out is that when mom runs out of mess she will tell them anything to get them, she blamed it on both of my dd before. Also she Refuses to not smoke in the house and the firemen have called child agencies before to say a child lives here and someone smokes in the house. Plus when we got home one of our fire alarms was on the stove.. Ah had removed all three, wandered around and put them somewhere. I prompted him to find them tonight. So now I am waiting to see if we get a fine for the alarms and child services for ds. Dd 20 had a baby, gave her up for adoption, wouldn't give me the option to adopt her because of ah,she is three now and luckily her new mom is fantastic and I still get to see her. But dd had baby number 2 and her bf is an addict. Has forbidden anyone in our family from going to their place, but has no problem when she phones me because they don't have formula. Dd is a ra... But not sure how recovering I have managed to detach from her, love her like crazy but afraid she's going to make same mistakes over so i give my opinion but am not running around trying to take care of her responsibilities.