View Single Post
Old 01-30-2014, 06:37 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Skymitchg

I spoke with the head nurse. I told them her behaviour was not normal for her. My dd thinks mom is behaving that way more around me. I am just confused and worried. I am going to see if I can get the doctor to call me tomorrow.
As for ah I was thinking about it earlier, thinking that I was getting angry because I expected him to ask, it was my failed expectation not his action. I'm trying to work on the I don't care, but it feels like in doing that I am blocking my own emotions. He did end up asking, not fair to be mad because he didn't ask when I thought he would.
In a way I am finding that he is very predictable. He asked after I got home from work, because he took 20 that I had set aside for our cell phones, and had an hour to drink before I got home. I knew that as soon as we got paid he would buy beer. It is so sad that he needs to have beer in his system to not be cranky. Whatever, I am still not really speaking to him except when I have to. This is no way to live, but it sounds a lot better than what others on here have endured.