View Single Post
Old 01-30-2014, 06:27 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  
MamaCas

Well, he reached out for help ... sort of ... and now he's gone. Said he'd do ANYTHING my daughter wanted so he could see his son and build their relationship again. She said, go to inpatient rehab. He "bargained" that he'd go to outpatient. She said, do whatever you think you need to do but you're not seeing your son until you get real help. That was Tuesday morning and no one has heard from him since.

Prior to that (Monday), his Dad came to visit and take him to the doctor to try to figure out what's wrong with him (he claims to have a seizure disorder). HELLO!!!! The AXBF dropped some medical records by our house so my daughter could see that his condition was real. The "records" were discharge papers from area ER's where he said he had a seizure and hurt his side, head, nose, _________ and in most cases his was given narcotics to "help" with the pain. All scans they did were normal. I don't really think he helped his case much by showing all that to us. Anyway, He and his dad had a great talk and dad left after getting AXBF's car out of impound, renewing his tags, getting him car insurance, getting his license reinstated, putting gas in his car, and groceries in his cabinets. So AXBF is good to go. Ha!

My devotional today was on self control and not letting other people's word/actions get me all out of control. ;D